Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Multiples arrays (with multiples questions types inside) in the same page

Re: Multiples arrays (with multiples questions types inside) in the same page 1 year 8 months ago #91182

• PEGASO_UAB
  • Fresh Lemon
Hi Tony,
I am nearly finish with the survey and have a last question (I hope...). I think it is not difficult but couldn't find the way.
I would like to decrease the height of the text displays because now I have that:

expertsurvey.jpg

And I mcuh prefere what you send to me last time:

Capture3_2012-12-13.JPG

Thanks and speak soon.
Cheers,

François
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Multiples arrays (with multiples questions types inside) in the same page 1 year 8 months ago #91186

• tpartner
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Thank you received: 789
It looks like you have extra line-breaks in your text display questions.

Check the source code for those and remove any unwanted <br /> tags.
Cheers,
Tony Partner

Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.

LimeSurvey is open-source and run entirely by volunteers so please consider donating to support the project.

Re: Multiples arrays (with multiples questions types inside) in the same page 1 year 8 months ago #91201

• PEGASO_UAB
  • Fresh Lemon
I found it, thanks!
François

Re: Multiples arrays (with multiples questions types inside) in the same page 1 year 7 months ago #91955

• PEGASO_UAB
  • Fresh Lemon
Hi,
I finished the survey, all was working perfectly but I had to add a condition at the begining allowing to display either 15 questions, either 15 other all in the same format (multiple dropdown in line).

Since I have added the condition the survey is like that :

vuln_surv.jpg

Do you think that it would be possible to display the dropdown in line with the conditon?

In any case: For the moment, I am using the code that you give me (the last one), adding it to each question group because I would like to use other textdisplay in the survey.
If it is too complicated to do that with a condition, I could try to use no textdisplay and use the same code for the entire survey (the first that you give me).

Thanks a lot in advance,
François

Re: Multiples arrays (with multiples questions types inside) in the same page 1 year 7 months ago #91968

• tpartner
  • LimeSurvey Team
It will be difficult to integrate this workaround with your conditions.

Can you place each set of 15 questions in separate groups (so they're on different pages) and then show those groups conditionally?
Cheers,
Tony Partner

Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.

LimeSurvey is open-source and run entirely by volunteers so please consider donating to support the project.

Re: Multiples arrays (with multiples questions types inside) in the same page 1 year 7 months ago #91980

• PEGASO_UAB
  • Fresh Lemon
Each "question" is already a group of questions (6 dropdown and a textdisplay question where I put the last script that you gave me) so I don't think I could do that...

Do you think it will not work with the first script that you give which applies the plugin to all text-displays on a page?

If no solutions, I could do 2 different surveys and ask people directly in the mail to choose one of them.

Thanks!

F

Re: Multiples arrays (with multiples questions types inside) in the same page 1 year 7 months ago #91983

• tpartner
  • LimeSurvey Team
Do you think it will not work with the first script that you give which applies the plugin to all text-displays on a page?
I don't know, you will need to test to see if the checkconditions() function interferes with the hiding of the drop-downs.
Cheers,
Tony Partner

Re: Multiples arrays (with multiples questions types inside) in the same page 1 year 7 months ago #91988

• PEGASO_UAB
  • Fresh Lemon
I tried but the result is the same....
  • Page:
Moderators: ITEd
Time to create page: 0.125 seconds
Donation Image