Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: jQuery Mobile Template

jQuery Mobile Template 1 year 11 months ago #89347

• hopeman
  • Fresh Lemon
hi! I'd like to create a jQuery Mobile template for LimeServey but get stuck. I tried to import the jquery.mobile-1.1.0.min.js (and css) using the template editor, but it does not seem to function.

regarding to other posts in the limesurvey forum some users might could have handled this (without giving tips and tricks: www.limesurvey.org/de/forum/design-issue...ing-for-mobile#79135 or www.limesurvey.org/de/forum/design-issue...-jquery-mobile#62824) but I am unable to find further informations..

Is it (not) possible to create a JQM Template or do I just fail at the approach to apply jQuery Mobile to LimeSurvey? Can anyone provide some help howto use the jQuery Mobile Framework with LimeSurvey?

Best regards
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: jQuery Mobile Template 1 year 11 months ago #89381

• DenisChenu
  • Moderator Lime
  • Thank you received: 855
Hello jquerymobile need some specific HTML to work good.

Then there are 2 solution
- Use jquery mobile to have some css/js inspiration and apply it to template.css/js
- Adapt the HTML before apply jquerymobile.

Denis

Aw: Re: jQuery Mobile Template 1 year 11 months ago #89421

• hopeman
  • Fresh Lemon
Hi,

I tried to use the (uncompressed) jquery mobile js/css data within the correspondending template files, but was not able to generate a (simple) JQM view with the tipical data-role models; even though I got rid of all other limeservey content in the template.pstpl-Files.

Nevertheless your second approach seems to be a better workaround for me (e.g. because of new releases of JQM), but I really do not get what you mean with "Adapt the HTML before apply jquerymobile" -may you explain it in details? Would be nice!

Greetings
Moderators: ITEd
Time to create page: 0.110 seconds
Donation Image