Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Defaul Template - editin in browser message "Thanks for your subscription..... "

Defaul Template - editin in browser message "Thanks for your subscription..... " 1 year 10 months ago #89334

• Zedas
  • Fresh Lemon
Hi

I´m using the default template and would like to know where can I edit the template(?) responsible for the message: "Thanks for your subscription. The links were sent by email. Click on email´s link to proceed. Survey administrator This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it."

The text it´s ok...i´m trying to edit only the layout/ css.

Here follows the exact message on my language:
Obrigado por se inscrever para participar do questionário.

Os dados de acesso ao questionário foram enviados por e-mail. Clique no link do e-mail para continuar.

Survey administrator (This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.)

Diging a bit more on default´s template folder i´ve found only the "register.pstpl" and I guess it´s not the one.

Thank you all :)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Defaul Template - editin in browser message "Thanks for your subscription..... " 1 year 10 months ago #89360

• tpartner
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Thank you received: 792
Hmm, yeah, that doesn't seem to be in a template file. You can put in a feature request for it - ideas.limesurvey.org/
Cheers,
Tony Partner

Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.

LimeSurvey is open-source and run entirely by volunteers so please consider donating to support the project.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Moderators: ITEd
Time to create page: 0.106 seconds
Donation Image