Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Validating the response to a question according to another response.

Validating the response to a question according to another response. 1 year 11 months ago #87324

• josegovia
  • Junior Lime
  • Thank you received: 1
Hi all.

I have two questions P1 and P2. The two are of type "numeric entry". The point is that the answer to P2 always has to be less than or equal to P1 and if not it can not continue the survey.

How can I do this? Where I can put the criteria?

Thank you very much.

Jose
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Validating the response to a question according to another response. 1 year 11 months ago #87458

• tpartner
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Thank you received: 805
Cheers,
Tony Partner

Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.

LimeSurvey is open-source and run entirely by volunteers so please consider donating to support the project.

Re: Validating the response to a question according to another response. 1 year 11 months ago #87469

• Ben_V
  • Platinum Lime
  • Thank you received: 251
You'll find some advise (in english), from TMSWhite himself, in the middle of this (french) thread...
Benoît

goo.gl/Bw5iM => Recherche GG dans le forum français (remplacer "exemple" dans la barre de recherche)
goo.gl/WX8PH => GG search for english forum (Replace "example" in the search bar)
goo.gl/IxiGu => Búsqueda en el foro en español (Cambiar "ejemplo" en la barra de...
Moderators: ITEd
Time to create page: 0.108 seconds
Donation Image