Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Multiple ranking questions on the same page produce errors

Multiple ranking questions on the same page produce errors 1 year 9 months ago #87244

• ems1985
  • Fresh Lemon
Hey guys, its me... again :)

I've noticed that when I put multiple ranking questions on the same page that they produce certain errors. The errors occur when the questions have a different number of answers.

E.g. Page with 2 ranking questions: One with 3 and one with 4 answers.
If i drag the fourth answer from the 4-answer question to the right column it shows up in red.

Also when activating javascript error-messages, error messages show up when they shouldnt.
Apparently there are some variables on the page being shared among all ranking questions.

Also I had a page with 3 ranking questions (one with 5, one with 13 and one with 6 answers). First off the error described above also occured -> When I move more than 5 answers on the right side, additionally added answers show up in red. Second, I got another error with answers not being stored on the 13 answer question.

Hope I could help, and maybe you can help me bypassing this error. Really need this to work for my bachelors thesis
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Aw: Multiple ranking questions on the same page produce errors 1 year 9 months ago #87275

• DenisChenu
  • Moderator Lime
  • Thank you received: 799
Hello,

It's on 2.0 version ? If yes, can you make a bug report and put an lss files for reproduce.

Assign it to me.

Denis

Re: Aw: Multiple ranking questions on the same page produce errors 1 year 9 months ago #87338

• ems1985
  • Fresh Lemon
Added it to the bug tracker. Forgot to assign it to you though.

Re: Aw: Multiple ranking questions on the same page produce errors 1 year 9 months ago #87346

• DenisChenu
  • Moderator Lime
  • Thank you received: 799
Helo,

Resolved : bugs.limesurvey.org/view.php?id=6774
Please test with replacing scripts/ranking.js by this new file : git.io/ZdfSYQ

Denis

Aw: Re: Aw: Multiple ranking questions on the same page produce errors 1 year 9 months ago #87359

• ems1985
  • Fresh Lemon
Hi, tested it on different surveys with different settings and it appears to work just fine. Thanks for fixing this quickly.
Moderators: ITEd
Time to create page: 0.114 seconds
Donation Image