Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Clicking 'Next' button brings up 'Back button' error

Re: Clicking 'Next' button brings up 'Back button' error 2 years 2 weeks ago #88005

• Honame
  • Junior Lime
  • Thank you received: 2
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Clicking 'Next' button brings up 'Back button' error 2 years 2 weeks ago #88007

• DenisChenu
  • Moderator Lime
  • Thank you received: 869
Honame wrote: Think it's server memory issue.

Work on mine, but 448 question/ More sub question/ A lot of condition/array_filter ....

Surely memory issue.

Denis

Re: Clicking 'Next' button brings up 'Back button' error 2 years 2 weeks ago #88011

• Honame
  • Junior Lime
DenisChenu wrote:
Honame wrote: Think it's server memory issue.

Work on mine, but 448 question/ More sub question/ A lot of condition/array_filter ....

Surely memory issue.

Denis

Hey Denis, thanks for the response,

Did you activate the survey. Because in testing mode it works perfectly offline with XAMPP. When in my website I get the message after module VI, question 6.1. And when I try to activate it I get the message "cannot create table". Could you please test it activating it to see what happens? thank you so much.

I know is quite long survey, but I need all those questions. It is a baseline study for my research. I have plenty of time with the farmers and I do the filling in of the survey with a netbook in the field. I've done this before with paper and pen but got many erros when entering the data so I decide to go tech :P

Re: Clicking 'Next' button brings up 'Back button' error 2 years 2 weeks ago #88022

• DenisChenu
  • Moderator Lime
  • Thank you received: 869
So am i,

Sorry didn't test activation.

And yes, have too error on table creation. No time to debug more, but maybe it's a limitation due to DB:
docs.limesurvey.org/General+FAQ#regarding_survey_size

Re: Clicking 'Next' button brings up 'Back button' error 2 years 2 weeks ago #88040

• Honame
  • Junior Lime
Hola!

Yes, I have seen that documentation already but haven't figured out how to increase the column numbers. Already googled and read about PostreSQL but didn't find a solution. If you come up with something please let me know... thanx!
H

Re: Clicking 'Next' button brings up 'Back button' error 2 years 2 weeks ago #88053

• Honame
  • Junior Lime
SOLVED: I am pretty sure after testing that was caused the "NEXT" button issue was the version of PHP. The one in my server is 5.2.17 and doesn't work. The one that uses XAMPP is 5.3.1 and it works! I also tested in Android tablet and phone using KSWEB and also works! it uses PHP 5.4.8 ... Since I am going to use it offline this is fine for me.

However, I still cannot sole the activation of my survey as in my post: www.limesurvey.org/en/forum/installation...nnot-activate-survey

Anyway, one problem less!
  • Page:
Moderators: ITEd
Time to create page: 0.111 seconds
Donation Image