Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Include SurveyID and QCodes in Survey list and Group listing; widen, too.

Include SurveyID and QCodes in Survey list and Group listing; widen, too. 1 year 11 months ago #84630

• abita1
  • Senior Lime
  • Thank you received: 1
The question drop down list, in the admin screen, shows off the QCode and Title, in this format:

QQQ: TitleTitle

This format is eminently useful, but is only applied to that drop down list, and not the survey and the group drop down lists. This minor change would help in larger surveys, particularly now that we can use the EM and QCodes in the design.

Recommend adding this minor addition to the developed dropdown list:

SID: SurveyTitle
GGG: GroupTitle

In the same direction, I would also widen the three dropdown fields by a little bit: survey, group and question
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Include SurveyID and QCodes in Survey list and Group listing; widen, too. 1 year 11 months ago #84640

• Mazi
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Thank you received: 291
This sounds like a good idea.

You can add this as a feature request at our feature tracker . Please describe your idea as detailed as possible and try to outline a suitable solution/implementation as well.

Best regards/Beste Grüße,
Dr. Marcel Minke
(Limesurvey Head of Support)
Need Help? We offer professional Limesurvey support

Re: Include SurveyID and QCodes in Survey list and Group listing; widen, too. 1 year 11 months ago #84675

• abita1
  • Senior Lime
  • Thank you received: 1
Mazi....

I just remembered something, late last nite.

There was a bug I raised, since repaired, having to do with the length of QCodes as allowed in the question edit or label edit screens. Before the fix, there was an extended discussion between Carsten and Tom about the length of the QCodes....5 versus 20 or whatever. I think it was in the context of SubQs, though I am not sure...

Their length could impact the formulation of the drop down list options. Just a thought. I will go ahead and make the feature request as indicated...

John
Moderators: ITEd
Time to create page: 0.106 seconds
Donation Image