Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Input boxes and other questions in a CSS designed table

Input boxes and other questions in a CSS designed table 2 years 1 month ago #83542

• xsiyez
  • Fresh Lemon
Hi

Could anyone hint me on how I can align input text and yes/no etc questions in a CSS designed table. Kindly see the attached file. I would also like to align some boiler plate texts in row-span and column-span as show in the table header of the attached file.

Kind regards,
Alex
Attachments:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Input boxes and other questions in a CSS designed table 2 years 1 month ago #83584

• tpartner
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Thank you received: 765
You will need to use a workaround something like this to align the questions in what appears to be a table - docs.limesurvey.org/Workarounds%3A+Quest...stion_types_in_array
Cheers,
Tony Partner

Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.

LimeSurvey is open-source and run entirely by volunteers so please consider donating to support the project.

Re: Input boxes and other questions in a CSS designed table 2 years 1 month ago #83610

• xsiyez
  • Fresh Lemon
Hi Tony

Thanks a lot for the feedback. I have implemented the workaround but, apparently, if I have several questions with boilerplate, combos, and text boxes in the group where I have used the workaround, other questions' alignment get distorted.

Is there a way to limit the javascript used in a workaround for one question to only that particular question so that other questions within that group do not get affected?

Thanks again

Alex
Moderators: ITEd
Time to create page: 0.103 seconds
Donation Image