Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Answers not visibles - More than one entry per survey on non anonimous survey

Answers not visibles - More than one entry per survey on non anonimous survey 1 year 9 months ago #82910

Hi all! sorry for my english :blush:

I have a no anonymous survey. I want to get some data (great amount of data) from users. And I want that the users can fill the data in various sessions. I configured the survey and it works as expected, except for this little issue on some users.

The problem is that some users have reported than after filling data (all or part), they return to the survey and the previously introduced data don't appear. In the database, I saw duplicated entries for this user and survey (various entries with the same token). Only one entry have the data, the others are empty or with part of the data. I'm solving it by deleting empty duplicated entries, but this is annoying. It looks like a bug? or its my fault? It only affects some users and I cannot reproduce this behaviour, I tried entering survey at same time with different web browsers, exit survey by closing browser...
Any idea?

I'm using 1.92+ Build 120623.

Regards.
Adolf Boluda.
Last Edit: 1 year 9 months ago by adolfboluda.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Answers not visibles - More than one entry per survey on non anonimous survey 1 year 8 months ago #83590

I can't solve the problem, eventually, a user with a given token, enters the survey and creates a duplicate entry (same survey, same token, two entries on table lime_survey_<survey_id>)

Any sugestion?
Thanks

Re: Answers not visibles - More than one entry per survey on non anonimous survey 1 year 8 months ago #84556

• kamy
  • Fresh Lemon
hi:

I have the same issue, did you ever find out what was causing it for you?
or did you find a fix?

tx

Re: Answers not visibles - More than one entry per survey on non anonimous survey 1 year 8 months ago #84564

• Mazi
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Thank you received: 289
Have a look at the survey settings. There is an option called "token based answer persistence" which makes Limesurvey call a pre-filled survey for a token that was already used.

Best regards/Beste Grüße,
Dr. Marcel Minke
(Limesurvey Head of Support)
Need Help? We offer professional Limesurvey support

Re: Answers not visibles - More than one entry per survey on non anonimous survey 1 year 2 months ago #91765

• badronald
  • Senior Lime
I am having a very similar problem. I am using Version 1.91+ Build 120302
I have a non-anonymous survey, cookies set =yes, participant may save and resume later=yes, allow editing after completion=yes, enable token based persistance =yes.
I am still receiving occasional duplicate responses in answer table.
I have tried to recreate it myself but cannot seem to figure it out.
Moderators: ITEd
Time to create page: 0.141 seconds
Donation Image