Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: default template borders

default template borders 2 years 3 months ago #81056

• wanja
  • Fresh Lemon
using the default template, i would like to get rid of the blue borders (top, left, right, bottom) that surround the question and options. do i need to dig into the css to identify were the borders are set and modify the setting?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: default template borders 2 years 3 months ago #81062

• holch
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Thank you received: 324
Exactly. Create a copy of the default template (so if you break something you still have the original version). You can do this directly in the template manager, where you can't edit the shipped templates anyway without making a working copy. Then you need to check where in the css this color is defined.

There are tools that can help you identifying this code (already included in Google Chrome and for Firefox there is a plugin Firebug I think).
Have a look at the manual! It is a really valuable source for information. Here some helpful links:
Manual (EN) | Question Types | Question Attributes | Workarounds

If you found this answer helpful and it saved you some time please consider a donation to the project to keep Limesurvey going!

Re: default template borders 2 years 3 months ago #81069

• tpartner
  • NOW ONLINE
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Thank you received: 789
Add the following to the end of template.css:
table.group {
    background-color: transparent;
}
Cheers,
Tony Partner

Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.

LimeSurvey is open-source and run entirely by volunteers so please consider donating to support the project.
Moderators: ITEd
Time to create page: 0.104 seconds
Donation Image