Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: random picture turnout in survey..

random picture turnout in survey.. 2 years 4 months ago #80886

• janmaarten
  • Fresh Lemon
weird issue: three similar pictures sit nicely together in the 'images' folder (upload/surveys/xxxxx/images {777}; and upload/surveys/xxxxx/.thumbs/images {660}), but only one will show in the survey, and only after i deleted the .htaccess file in the survey folder. If i try to load any of the other pictures this will only get me the 'not found' icon (red square w. white X) both with- or without .htaccess file. The KCFinder server window will display all three..

I'm using V.1.92+, Build 120517 on xubuntu. The install is on a webserver, mysql and php all up to date.

There is frustration. I would greatly appreciate your input!

Best, Jan-Maarten
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: random picture turnout in survey.. 2 years 4 months ago #80920

• Calidonia
  • Fresh Lemon
Same problem here. In a new survey when I add a image to a question it's uploaded to the server but it's not showed up in admin panel, preview nor the survey. The URL for that image it's no solved neither:

---
Page Not Found

Unable to resolve the request "upload/surveys/125477/images/EscalaEsquerdaDereita.png".

The requested URL was not found on this server. If you entered the URL manually please check your spelling and try again.

If you think this is a server error, please contact the webmaster.
---

Permissions set to 777 for /survey/XXXXXX/images folder. Using LS 2beta on a debian server.

Re: random picture turnout in survey.. 2 years 4 months ago #80921

• DenisChenu
  • Moderator Lime
  • Thank you received: 840
Calidonia wrote:
Permissions set to 777 for /survey/XXXXXX/images folder. Using LS 2beta on a debian server.
Hello,

For LS2, you can put it in bug report :).

Denis
Moderators: ITEd
Time to create page: 0.102 seconds
Donation Image