Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Version 1.92 Build - 120509 - Email of Survey Results

Version 1.92 Build - 120509 - Email of Survey Results 2 years 3 months ago #80599

• konmanos
  • Fresh Lemon
All,

I love the new receipt of results in an email - with Tabled cells etc.
Great when able to fir on one page - however when it starts to go over many pages - you start to realise - it would have been less pages - and easier to read - if on a single page. Is there any way to change the receipt of results - to be just like the old days - and not taken up by the wide cells?

Thanks in advance
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Version 1.92 Build - 120509 - Email of Survey Results 2 years 3 months ago #81007

• konmanos
  • Fresh Lemon
All, Isn't anyone able to tell me - if the reporting - when emailed back the results can be changed back to non-Tabled - and greyed out cells? Just the questions and answers in a text format?

Re: Version 1.92 Build - 120509 - Email of Survey Results 2 years 3 months ago #81014

• c_schmitz
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Thank you received: 111
Hello!

Afaik the template for the detailed admin notification email can/does contain CSS. So just change the CSS to something you like (provided you have some CSS knowledge).
Support us, too. Donate to the LimeSurvey project and help keep us going!

Re: Version 1.92 Build - 120509 - Email of Survey Results 2 years 3 months ago #81158

• konmanos
  • Fresh Lemon
Thank you for the reply - but can you give me the location of this area. I am sure that I will then be able to work it - thanks!

Re: Version 1.92 Build - 120509 - Email of Survey Results 2 years 3 months ago #81172

• tpartner
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Thank you received: 786
Survey properties -> Email templates

Capture3_2012-05-31.JPG
Cheers,
Tony Partner

Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.

LimeSurvey is open-source and run entirely by volunteers so please consider donating to support the project.
Moderators: ITEd
Time to create page: 0.107 seconds
Donation Image