Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Can not scroll with Touchpad or Keyboard in responses page in Firefox

Can not scroll with Touchpad or Keyboard in responses page in Firefox 2 years 5 months ago #79622

• LycianSage
  • Fresh Lemon
Hello,

LimeSurvey Version 1.92+ Build 120405
Firefox 12 clean install

I click on the "Responses & statistics", and then, "Display responses."

The page lists the responses but I can not scroll down with touchpad, Page Up/Down, Arrow Up/Down. "Browsewithcaret" does not help.

There is a sroll bar at the bottom, but non at the right. So, scrolling by dragging is not possible either.

I can see the data in the source file. When I zoom out the page, they are there. But when I zoom in again I can not scroll again. Working in zoom is not an option since characters are too small.

Another thing about is: When I activate "inspect 3D", it shows the page as if there is no remaining part of the page ie: it shows as if only visible part is the entire page. It only inspects the visible part of the page.

Moreover, I have tried safe mode of Firefox. It does not help. Tried "mousewheel.withnokey.*", no help.

Finally, it works fine in IE. but not in Firefox by no means. I do not know if it stems from LimeSurvey or Firefox. I reported it as a bug in BugZilla. But wanted to report it here as well.

Here is how the page looks like:

NoScroll.png
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Can not scroll with Touchpad or Keyboard in responses page in Firefox 2 years 5 months ago #79778

• ebchang
  • Fresh Lemon
I am having the same problem in Firefox with other admin content that should scroll, such as editing text elements or generating statistics.

The scrollbar appears correctly in IE, Chrome, and Safari, so the problem is specific to the Firefox browser, which just released a major update. For now, I switch to Chrome when working with LimeSurvey.

Re: Can not scroll with Touchpad or Keyboard in responses page in Firefox 2 years 5 months ago #79783

• DenisChenu
  • Moderator Lime
  • Thank you received: 844
It was corrected in Build 120501 :)

( empty your cache file after update)

Re: Can not scroll with Touchpad or Keyboard in responses page in Firefox 2 years 5 months ago #79813

• ebchang
  • Fresh Lemon
Thanks! That's a big jump in build numbers - looks as if I should check daily instead of weekly.
Moderators: ITEd
Time to create page: 0.116 seconds
Donation Image