Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Tokens and backwards slashes

Tokens and backwards slashes 2 years 5 months ago #76927

Okay, I've searched for an answer and I've found some answers for example I've changed the permissions on directories but I still can get this to work.

I'm stuck! I'm trying to upload a file so I can use tokens and I keep getting this error Upload file not found. Check your permissions and path (D:\****\*****\limesurvey\tmp/testList.csv) for the upload directory. I've been in and changed my file permissions, but it has made no difference. Any suggestions? I'm running Version 1.91+ Build 12358. Thanks in advance!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Aw: Tokens and backwards slashes 2 years 5 months ago #76964

• MPIDR
  • Fresh Lemon
Which server OS are you using?

Re: Aw: Tokens and backwards slashes 2 years 5 months ago #77024

I'm using xp and windows 7, but the limesurvey installation is on a remote Microsoft Windows Server OS.

Re: Aw: Tokens and backwards slashes 2 years 5 months ago #77036

• MPIDR
  • Fresh Lemon
The PHP installation on Windows is somehow strange. PHP first copies files to its own temporary folder before moving them to the LimeSurvey tmp folder.

You need to create a temp folder for PHP and allow your IIS anonymous user write access. On Windows 2008 R2, this is most likely a Windows group called IIS_IUSRS.

Open the php.ini and search for upload_tmp_dir, session.save_path and error_log. Change the settings to the new temp folder.

Regards
MPIDR
Moderators: ITEd
Time to create page: 0.111 seconds
Donation Image