Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Survey for students to evaluate Discipline-Professor

Re: Survey for students to evaluate Discipline-Professor 2 years 4 months ago #76578

• brazz
  • Fresh Lemon
got it, thanks.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Survey for students to evaluate Discipline-Professor 2 years 4 months ago #76725

• brazz
  • Fresh Lemon
hello everyone.

I´m having trouble changing the template in limesurvey. I thought that I could just go to the template editor, change the template to one of the ones that come with limesurvey. When I do that and go back to my survey to test it out, the default template is still in place.

I had a quick read in the docs(official docs this time ;) ) but wasn´t able to find anything to help me.

any ideas on that?

Re: Survey for students to evaluate Discipline-Professor 2 years 4 months ago #76729

• tpartner
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Thank you received: 740
The template is selected in the Survey Properties --> General Settings --> Presentation & Navigation screen.
Cheers,
Tony Partner

Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.

LimeSurvey is open-source and run entirely by volunteers so please consider donating to support the project.
Last Edit: 2 years 4 months ago by tpartner.

Re: Survey for students to evaluate Discipline-Professor 2 years 4 months ago #76731

• brazz
  • Fresh Lemon
oh man, how come I didn´t realize that hehe

thanks and there´s some other cool options I was looking for.

Re: Survey for students to evaluate Discipline-Professor 2 years 4 months ago #76753

• brazz
  • Fresh Lemon
my boss came back with a clearer guideline to how the university wants the survey. Wanted to ask for ideas on how to better structure this in limesurvey.
I don't have a lot of php/mysql knowedge so if I can do it all in limesurvey it will be great.

I'm sending an image that shows what needs to be done and I'll explain it further( sorry for typing evaluate wrong):

Most of the surveys are straight forward, like the evaluate him(her)self, the university. My question is this:

1 - coord. needs to choose from a dropdown the professor's name and fill the survey. If there are more professors in the list, he needs to go through them as well.

2 - Professor also chooses his coordinators and evaluate them one by one.

proj_avaliacao.JPG

thanks
  • Page:
Moderators: ITEd
Time to create page: 0.112 seconds
Donation Image