Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Newtoken.php - Automatic token generation

Newtoken.php - Automatic token generation 2 years 7 months ago #75312

• JHN
  • Fresh Lemon
I'm currently running 1.91 and am trying to use the newtoken patch (bugs.limesurvey.org/view.php?id=2982), but it doesn't seem to be working for us. I'm sure it's user error, but I'm trying to pinpoint exactly where the error is! We've saved the newtoken.php file in the root directory and modified the 'dirname(__FILE__)' in newtoken.php to point to the root directory. Is that the only change needed in this file? Is modification to any other files necessary? I've already followed all the survey pre-requisites of not having anonymous answers, enabling token-based answers persistence, and switching to closed-access mode.

Another mistake I could be making is with the url. The comments in the php file seem to suggest that a different link to the survey should be used that contains 'newtoken.php' rather than 'index.php'. Is this correct? Or should I be able to use the original survey url?

I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong--any help would be appreciated!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Newtoken.php - Automatic token generation 2 years 7 months ago #75356

• Mazi
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Thank you received: 296
JHN, this is just a user patch I have anever worked with so I'm sorry, I can't help much. I think it is best to ask your question at the bugtracker, maybe the developer of this code can help.

Best regards/Beste Grüße,
Dr. Marcel Minke
(Limesurvey Head of Support)
Need Help? We offer professional Limesurvey support
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: JHN
Moderators: ITEd
Time to create page: 0.086 seconds
Donation Image