Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Trying to upload a template from the Downloads Tab of Limesurvey.

Trying to upload a template from the Downloads Tab of Limesurvey. 2 years 7 months ago #73246

• fian
  • Fresh Lemon
Hi Good Day,

I was trying to add template which was submitted by Carsten Schmitz (c_schmitz)

The problem is I don't know how to add this downloaded template and upload it to my survey.
I tried "General Settings" of the survey group> then "Resources" Tab> then uploaded the template zipped file but there was an error after pressing "Import Resources Zip Archive" --> Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in C:\xampp\htdocs\limesurvey\admin\import_resources_zip.php on line 190

Eventually the file that I uploaded is not appearing in the list of templates from the Presentation and navigation Tab.:( :ohmy: :unsure:

Kindly Assist.
Thank You.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Trying to upload a template from the Downloads Tab of Limesurvey. 2 years 7 months ago #73247

• fian
  • Fresh Lemon
Please advise.. I badly need an assistance regarding this kind of concern... X(

Aw: Trying to upload a template from the Downloads Tab of Limesurvey. 2 years 7 months ago #73249

• Steve
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Thank you received: 46
Hello,

if you want to upload/import a design template you have to use the template editor.

1. Main screen: Click the "Template editor" symbol (monitor and brush)
2. Template editor: Click the "Import template" symbol (green arrow)
3. Select the ZIP file you want to upload and click "Import template ZIP archive"
Mit freundlichen Grüßen/Best regards,

Stefan Gohlke
LimeSurvey Team
The following user(s) said Thank You: fian

Re: Aw: Trying to upload a template from the Downloads Tab of Limesurvey. 2 years 7 months ago #73257

• Mazi
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Thank you received: 294
For uploading and later editing a template have a look at docs.limesurvey.org/The+template+editor&...r+LimeSurvey&no_bl=y

Keep in mind that the templates offered for download might be outdated. If you notice some "strange bullets" at list questions, conditions don't work or the progres bar looks weird, than this indicates an outdated template (which can be adjusted when knowing HTML/CSS).

Best regards/Beste Grüße,
Dr. Marcel Minke
(Limesurvey Head of Support)
Need Help? We offer professional Limesurvey support
Moderators: ITEd
Time to create page: 0.117 seconds
Donation Image