Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Error incorrect permissions - by importing a question, questiongroup and survey

Error incorrect permissions - by importing a question, questiongroup and survey 2 years 9 months ago #71289

• unistudent
  • Fresh Lemon
Hi,

I'm working with limesurvey for a schoolproject. I wanted to copy a complete survey. So I exported (sql, and i did it in csv) and afterthat i try to import it again, only i got this message error: An error occurred uploading your file. This may be caused by incorrect permissions in your /home/admin/domains/unipartners.nl/public_html/enquete/tmp folder.

Does anybody know how to solve this problem?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Aw: Error incorrect permissions - by importing a question, questiongroup and survey 2 years 9 months ago #71302

• Steve
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Thank you received: 46
Hello,

sorry, it's hard to follow what you did. Can you please explain it step by step so that we can imagine what you were doing or what you want to do?

I don't understand why you copy a single question if you want to copy the whole survey. If you want to copy a whole survey and the survey is within your LimeSurvey installation you can use the "Create, import, or copy a survey" button (the same button you use when creating a new survey) and click on the "Copy" tab (rightmost one). There you can select the survey you want to copy, give a new title and set some options if you want.

If you encounter the same problem then I would try to check if there are images/files uploaded and used in the survey and/or if the permissions set for the tmp folder are correct (see docs.limesurvey.org/Installation#Set_Directory_permissions for more information).
Mit freundlichen Grüßen/Best regards,

Stefan Gohlke
LimeSurvey Team

Re: Aw: Error incorrect permissions - by importing a question, questiongroup and survey 2 years 9 months ago #71835

• Mazi
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Thank you received: 296
"An error occurred uploading your file. This may be caused by incorrect permissions in your /home/admin/domains/unipartners.nl/public_html/enquete/tmp folder." indicates that the folder /tmp isn't writeable.

To coyp a survey simply use the copy survey feature as described above.

Best regards/Beste Grüße,
Dr. Marcel Minke
(Limesurvey Head of Support)
Need Help? We offer professional Limesurvey support
Moderators: ITEd
Time to create page: 0.094 seconds
Donation Image