Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: How to record IP address, Date and time when people submit it automatic record?

How to record IP address, Date and time when people submit it automatic record? 2 years 9 months ago #70871

• zxj81
  • Fresh Lemon
Could you please tell me that
How to record IP address, Date and time when people submit it automatic record?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: How to record IP address, Date and time when people submit it automatic record? 2 years 9 months ago #70885

• DenisChenu
  • Moderator Lime
  • Thank you received: 812
Hello,

All can be recorded by default in General Settings / Notification & data management.

And information are on the documentation.
docs.limesurvey.org/Creating+a+new+surve..._amp_data_management

Re: How to record IP address, Date and time when people submit it automatic record? 2 years 9 months ago #70908

• zxj81
  • Fresh Lemon
Hi, Thank you for your reply. But when I find this place, it shows (Cannot be changed) in red colour. What should I do? Would you please help me!

Date stamp? Responses will not be date stamped.(Cannot be changed)
Save IP address? Responses will not have the IP address logged. (Cannot be changed)

Re: How to record IP address, Date and time when people submit it automatic record? 2 years 9 months ago #70933

• Steve
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Thank you received: 46
Hello,

perhaps your survey is running. It's not possible to change this settings when the survey is still running. You have to deactivate your survey, set the options and restart it. But be careful, the results might get lost, so you should export the current results using the vv export feautre in the statistics window to be sure you don't lose the results. If the results are not shown in the statistics, try using the "import responses from a deactivated survey table" or "Import a VV survey file" features.
Mit freundlichen Grüßen/Best regards,

Stefan Gohlke
LimeSurvey Team

Re: How to record IP address, Date and time when people submit it automatic record? 2 years 9 months ago #70935

• tpartner
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Thank you received: 786
You can only change those settings if the survey is not activated (CAUTION - DEACTIVATING WILL REMOVE YOUR DATA).

(sorry vierundzwanzig, didn't see your post)
Cheers,
Tony Partner

Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.

LimeSurvey is open-source and run entirely by volunteers so please consider donating to support the project.
Last Edit: 2 years 9 months ago by tpartner.
Moderators: ITEd
Time to create page: 0.116 seconds
Donation Image