Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Design issue with arrays (Need to get more space for my questions)

Design issue with arrays (Need to get more space for my questions) 2 years 7 months ago #69826

• Planing
  • Fresh Lemon
Dear all,

I hope you can help me a bit. I searched the forum but haven't found a solution for my topc (in case I missed it please apologise)

I have the following issue:

I use arrays and I want to increase the size of the left column in which the questions are located. Thus, I like to reduce the other array column sizes (since they are only usual likert checkboxes).

The reason is that I have quite long questions and I don't want them to be writter over ten lines.

I use the template bluengrey (which is gives the greatest space for the questions in my option but still not enough)

and I use 7-point lickert arrays

You can have a look at my setup here:

www.westbridge.de//index.php?sid=82858&lang=de

Many thanks in advance for your support of my project (phd thesis)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Design issue with arrays (Need to get more space for my questions) 2 years 7 months ago #69831

• tpartner
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Thank you received: 740
There is an advanced question setting for the answer width - docs.limesurvey.org/Advanced+question+se...eSurvey#answer_width

Capture4_2011-11-25.PNG
Cheers,
Tony Partner

Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.

LimeSurvey is open-source and run entirely by volunteers so please consider donating to support the project.

Aw: Re: Design issue with arrays (Need to get more space for my questions) 2 years 7 months ago #69832

• Planing
  • Fresh Lemon
Many thanks for the fast support! works well!!

Re: Aw: Re: Design issue with arrays (Need to get more space for my questions) 2 years 7 months ago #69856

• Mazi
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Thank you received: 291
Planing wrote:
Many thanks for the fast support! works well!!
You're welcome!

If our hints have been helpful and you enjoy limesurvey please consider a donation to the team .
We do all this in our free time and you don't have to pay a penny for this software.

Without your help we can't keep this project alive.

Best regards/Beste Grüße,
Dr. Marcel Minke
(Limesurvey Head of Support)
Need Help? We offer professional Limesurvey support
Moderators: ITEd
Time to create page: 0.120 seconds
Donation Image