Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Integrate into existing website

Integrate into existing website 3 years 1 month ago #65591

• scw
  • Fresh Lemon
I searched for this answer, but could seem to find it.

I would like to integrate LimeSurvey into the page of an existing site.
Is there a preferred approach to accomplish this?

Thank you.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Integrate into existing website 3 years 1 month ago #65592

• holch
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Thank you received: 359
I think the only way is a frame or an iframe, but I think there are some problems involved with that as well. Have a search in the forum, there should be some posts about that.

Another option would be to adapt the survey template to your website layout, if this is possible.
Have a look at the manual! It is a really valuable source for information. Here some helpful links:
Manual (EN) | Question Types | Question Attributes | Workarounds

If you found this answer helpful and it saved you some time please consider a donation to the project to keep Limesurvey going!

Re: Integrate into existing website 3 years 1 month ago #65594

• scw
  • Fresh Lemon
holch wrote:
I think the only way is a frame or an iframe, but I think there are some problems involved with that as well. Have a search in the forum, there should be some posts about that.

Another option would be to adapt the survey template to your website layout, if this is possible.

I think I will take a look at adapting the survey template, however, the site I am working on is based upon ZenCart which also utilizes an extensive template system. I don't think I have enough coding knowledge to pull it off. My area is SEO.

Thanks for the reply!

Re: Integrate into existing website 3 years 1 month ago #65658

• tpartner
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Thank you received: 807
I think an iframe should be mostly okay if you use a simple template for the survey with a fixed width and height.

I have not tested but one problem may be window redirects at the end of the survey or when quotas are reached. They will probably redirect the iframe, not the parent (top) page, but you may be able to solve this with JavaScript in the survey.
Cheers,
Tony Partner

Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.

LimeSurvey is open-source and run entirely by volunteers so please consider donating to support the project.
Moderators: ITEd
Time to create page: 0.113 seconds
Donation Image