Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: condition

condition 2 years 11 months ago #65451

• cegreja
  • Junior Lime
Hi.

I have this question about vehicles, in which I ask the respondent to name the characteristics of up to 3 vehicles the family owes (brand, model, year...). I use the grid (texts) option (I apologise if this isn't the english term, I work in other language). Then I have a series of questions to apply regarding each of the vehicles, but the respondent may only have one. I want to make a condition that displays the second and third set of questions only if "brand 2" and "brand 3" are answered.

Nothing is working. I tried "show question Y if brand2 is different from" Constant -> and I keep it blank. But when I type an answer in the "brand 2" text box, the set of questions under the condition don't appear.

If anyone could help, I appreciate.
Thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: condition 2 years 11 months ago #65494

• tpartner
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Thank you received: 760
I think you can use a variation of this workaround - www.limesurvey.org/en/forum/design-issue...on-number-of-answers
Cheers,
Tony Partner

Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.

LimeSurvey is open-source and run entirely by volunteers so please consider donating to support the project.
Last Edit: 2 years 11 months ago by tpartner.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Moderators: ITEd
Time to create page: 0.102 seconds
Donation Image