Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Problem with Internet Explorer - "Submit" button doesn't appear

Problem with Internet Explorer - "Submit" button doesn't appear 2 years 10 months ago #65431

Hi,

I've created several surveys and they all functioned very well, but i've been having some problems with the last one regarding Internet Explorer.

When some people try to answer the survey, they can answer all the questions, but can't complete it because it doesn't appear the "Submit" button.

I'am using a modified Eirenicon template, and this is a link to the ssurvey:

http://holistor.com/encuestas/index.php?sid=42324&lang=es

Can anyone help me to solve this problem?
Thanks in advance!
Last Edit: 2 years 10 months ago by danielholis.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Problem with Internet Explorer - "Submit" button doesn't appear 2 years 10 months ago #65489

• tpartner
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Thank you received: 748
Wow, you have at least 75 HTML errors and IE is notoriously fussy about clean HTML.

I would start by taking care of the HTML errors in the template.
Cheers,
Tony Partner

Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.

LimeSurvey is open-source and run entirely by volunteers so please consider donating to support the project.

Re: Problem with Internet Explorer - "Submit" button doesn't appear 2 years 10 months ago #65490

Could you please give me a start-point regarding those errors?

Thanks!!!

Re: Problem with Internet Explorer - "Submit" button doesn't appear 2 years 10 months ago #65491

• tpartner
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Thank you received: 748
I can't really say where they originate without access to the template.

There are lots of HTML validator tools online but it may be easiest to use the HTML Validator plugin for Firefox - addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/html-validator/
Cheers,
Tony Partner

Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.

LimeSurvey is open-source and run entirely by volunteers so please consider donating to support the project.
Moderators: ITEd
Time to create page: 0.103 seconds
Donation Image