Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Don't Allow Multiple Logins per Survey (token based)

Don't Allow Multiple Logins per Survey (token based) 3 years 2 months ago #65410

• macphreak
  • Fresh Lemon
Hello - we have a survey that is a token based survey. I was wondering if there would be a way (even if it's through php coding) to not allow someone else to login to the same survey if the current survey was being accessed with the same token?

Our situation is that our survey is being sent (via email with token links) to a single person. This single person might then forward their email to another person at the company for them to fill out their part of the survey at a later date.

However, we need to not allow both users in the survey at the same time if possible. The only way I could possibly think to do this is to create a session that is tied to the token that is passed through the link. Then, if this session is active, it doesn't allow anyone else access to the survey (just for that token).

Does Lime Survey already have something like this? If not, what would be the file I would need to look in to implement something like this?

Thanks!
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Moderators: ITEd
Time to create page: 0.095 seconds
Donation Image