Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Prepopulating array with answers from previous question

Prepopulating array with answers from previous question 3 years 1 month ago #65253

• stigchelg
  • Junior Lime
Hey all,

I'm searched the internet for a couple of days now and I can't find any usefull information on a feature that I had assumed would be a standard one.

I want to prefill q2 with the answers from q1.
Example:
q1 - Which of the following movies did you see last month? Multiple answers no maximum no minimum.
q2 - Rate the following movies on the listed aspects. Showing only the movies checked in q1 in an array with several items such as length, acting and such.

I had assumed I would be able to set prefill conditions. I've worked with other survey software before and this used to be a simple process. I can't find how to do this anywhere in limesurvey though.

I assume I'm simply looking in the wrong place so if someone could point me in the right direction that would be very much appreciated.

I've been tinkering with conditions all week. Learned to do load of other things, but not how to prefill. Looked into javascript too, don't know the first thing about that so I really hope I don't need to teach myself this first.

Help? :)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Prepopulating array with answers from previous question 3 years 1 month ago #65259

• tpartner
  • NOW ONLINE
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Thank you received: 801
Cheers,
Tony Partner

Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.

LimeSurvey is open-source and run entirely by volunteers so please consider donating to support the project.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Moderators: ITEd
Time to create page: 0.095 seconds
Donation Image