Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Multiple Choice - Minimum Answers Condition not working properly

Multiple Choice - Minimum Answers Condition not working properly 3 years 4 months ago #61776

• bittersour
  • Fresh Lemon
I have created a very simple test survey with just one question, multiple choice type. I have set a minimum answers and maximum answers conditions to 3, but the minimum one is not working as expected.
I don't know what I'm doing wrong, or if it's a bug, but the fact is that if I press the submit button, the survey is submitted (and recorded as valid), tho you get a message notifying that you have to select at least 3 answers.
Here is the link to the survey:
amargoacido.webege.com/limesurvey/index.php?sid=74592&lang=en

Any idea?
Thanks!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Multiple Choice - Minimum Answers Condition not working properly 3 years 4 months ago #61790

• tpartner
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Thank you received: 807
That is a bug caused by a double submit. I believe it will be fixed in the next stable release.
Cheers,
Tony Partner

Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.

LimeSurvey is open-source and run entirely by volunteers so please consider donating to support the project.

Re: Multiple Choice - Minimum Answers Condition not working properly 3 years 4 months ago #61798

• bittersour
  • Fresh Lemon
Well... I hope they will be fixed soon then.
Thanks for your support.
Moderators: ITEd
Time to create page: 0.100 seconds
Donation Image