Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: setting conditions:predefined options not appearing

setting conditions:predefined options not appearing 2 years 10 months ago #61689

• betty
  • Fresh Lemon
I was able to set conditions when I first started adding questions to this survey about a month ago. Recently, I added a yes/no question to a already existing group and wanted to set conditions to questions after it based on the new question but the predefined answer options aren't showing up (yes/no/noanswer so I can't do anything.I am using version 1.90 + build 9642.

Thanks.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: setting conditions:predefined options not appearing 2 years 10 months ago #61729

• tpartner
  • NOW ONLINE
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Thank you received: 688
Can you update to the stable 1.91 and retest?
Cheers,
Tony Partner

Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.

LimeSurvey is open-source and run entirely by volunteers so please consider donating to support the project.

Aw: Re: setting conditions:predefined options not appearing 2 years 9 months ago #63813

• ResearchOnBlogs
  • Gold Lime
  • Thank you received: 16
same hre with newest version

bugs.limesurvey.org/view.php?id=5355

research on BLOGS - Professional LimeSurvey support
Consultant - Templates - Training - JQuery magic - Support - Coding - Survey creation and more..

Contact
Professional LimeSurvey support
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Moderators: ITEd
Time to create page: 0.098 seconds
Donation Image