Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: multi numeric - slider, inital value dont register

Re: multi numeric - slider, inital value dont register 3 years 2 weeks ago #66791

• lovepade
  • Expert Lime
I only updated qanda.php... As that seemed to be the only thing that was changed. I'll do a complete upgrade right away. Thanks again.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: multi numeric - slider, inital value dont register 3 years 2 weeks ago #66796

• lovepade
  • Expert Lime
Just to be clear: Please confirm that this is the tarball that you would like me to download and install? limesurvey.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/li...y/source/limesurvey/ ?

I not used to browsing source files on SourceForge, sorry.
Last Edit: 3 years 2 weeks ago by lovepade. Reason: added request to confirm correct download

Re: multi numeric - slider, inital value dont register 3 years 2 weeks ago #66801

• Mazi
  • NOW ONLINE
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Thank you received: 296
I only replaced the qanda.php file and it works fine here locally.

Update to the latest 1.91 version which can be donwloaded on sourceforge at sourceforge.net/projects/limesurvey/file.../download?_test=goal and then replace qanda.php afterwards.

Best regards/Beste Grüße,
Dr. Marcel Minke
(Limesurvey Head of Support)
Need Help? We offer professional Limesurvey support
Last Edit: 3 years 2 weeks ago by Mazi.

Re: multi numeric - slider, inital value dont register 3 years 2 weeks ago #66805

• lovepade
  • Expert Lime
as per above, I already ran build 11026 (updated via 3 step automatic magic) before I replaced qanda.php? That is the latest version?

Edit: Just compared version.php of the installed and the latest file. I'm already running the latest version, automagically updated. I'll try to do a clean reinstall though. If I am the only one with this issue - something has to be amiss...
Last Edit: 3 years 2 weeks ago by lovepade.

Re: multi numeric - slider, inital value dont register 3 years 2 weeks ago #66806

• tpartner
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Thank you received: 804
For some reason your version of lime-slider.js is outdated.

My version is "$Id: lime-slider.js 11045 2011-09-27 14:24:57Z shnoulle $", whereas yours is "$Id: lime-slider.js 9648 2011-01-07 13:06:39Z c_schmitz $" and appears to be missing the following line:
$('#answer'+basename).hide();

I don't know whether this was caused by updating but try replacing your /scripts/jquery/lime-slider.js with this version (remove the .txt extension).

File Attachment:

File Name: lime-slider.js.txt
File Size: 4 KB
Cheers,
Tony Partner

Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.

LimeSurvey is open-source and run entirely by volunteers so please consider donating to support the project.
Last Edit: 3 years 2 weeks ago by tpartner.

Re: multi numeric - slider, inital value dont register 3 years 2 weeks ago #66807

• lovepade
  • Expert Lime
Wauw - great. Doing that right now... Maybe this is an issue with the autoupdater? - reporting back in a sec

Re: multi numeric - slider, inital value dont register 3 years 2 weeks ago #66808

• lovepade
  • Expert Lime
It works with the new lime-slider.js :-) Thanks a bunch... I am one happy man...

Re: multi numeric - slider, inital value dont register 3 years 2 weeks ago #66809

• tpartner
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Thank you received: 804
Phew! :cheer:
Cheers,
Tony Partner

Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.

LimeSurvey is open-source and run entirely by volunteers so please consider donating to support the project.
The following user(s) said Thank You: lovepade

Re: multi numeric - slider, inital value dont register 3 years 2 weeks ago #66811

• lovepade
  • Expert Lime
Yeah - odd about the old lime-slider.js ... But so kool you caught it.... Again thanks a super lot.

Re: multi numeric - slider, inital value dont register 3 years 2 weeks ago #66815

• Mazi
  • NOW ONLINE
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Thank you received: 296
Good catch, Tony.

Best regards/Beste Grüße,
Dr. Marcel Minke
(Limesurvey Head of Support)
Need Help? We offer professional Limesurvey support
Moderators: ITEd
Time to create page: 0.127 seconds
Donation Image