Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Identify shown boilerplate questions

Identify shown boilerplate questions 3 years 3 months ago #59867

• cubes
  • Fresh Lemon
The subject is a little unclear so here goes.

I've got a survey that produces a group called 'conclusions' with several boilerplate questions of the form "please provide us with document X". They are shown based on various conditions.

This works fine for the user who only sees the relevant questions but we would also like to see which of these were shown but the results part of the admin doesn't do this. Is there any way to identify them?

Thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Identify shown boilerplate questions 3 years 3 months ago #59882

• tpartner
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Thank you received: 745
How about using JavaScript to check boxes in a hidden multiple-options question depending on which boilerplates are shown?
Cheers,
Tony Partner

Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.

LimeSurvey is open-source and run entirely by volunteers so please consider donating to support the project.

Re: Identify shown boilerplate questions 3 years 3 months ago #59893

• cubes
  • Fresh Lemon
I'll have a look into that, thanks. It's a pity it doesn't show which boilerplate questions are shown on the results page of the admin section though.

Re: Identify shown boilerplate questions 3 years 3 months ago #59896

• tpartner
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Thank you received: 745
The boilerplates are just for the insertion of text or graphics so there is no need to use space for them in the data.
Cheers,
Tony Partner

Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.

LimeSurvey is open-source and run entirely by volunteers so please consider donating to support the project.
Moderators: ITEd
Time to create page: 0.107 seconds
Donation Image