Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Show "No Answer"

Show "No Answer" 3 years 7 months ago #58850

Hi, I have read carefully the manual of this software, and still have a question. I am using version 1.90, and in the "Presentation and Navigation" set of choices, I do not have available the option SHOW "NO ANSWER". The manual says the default is "Yes", but when I look at the survey preview (the green wheel icon on the left of the tool bar) I do not see the "no answer" displayed as an option response.
Any help?
Thanks so much in advance!!!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Show "No Answer" 3 years 7 months ago #58868

• PeterDr1
  • Fresh Lemon
  • Thank you received: 1
You can find the setting in the Global Settings (the tools icon) on the main admin screen. It is under the 'miscellaneous' tab
Good luck
The following user(s) said Thank You: castrosenfeld

Re: Show "No Answer" 3 years 7 months ago #58869

• jcleeland
  • Moderator Lime
  • Thank you received: 1
The "No Answer" option doesn't display in two different scenarios. It doesn't display when a question is mandatory (since you don't want people to choose no-answer, it's mandatory!) and it doesn't display when you've turned off the "No Answer" option in your general settings.

Generally speaking if the question is not mandatory, turning off "No Answer" is problematic because it means that once someone has selected an item from your list, they can't unselect.. they have to choose one of the options. You can't un-choose an item from a radio list once you've chosen one. So the "No Answer" option is really quite important if you want to know for sure that nobody's been forced to choose an option they didn't really want to choose.
The following user(s) said Thank You: castrosenfeld
Moderators: ITEd
Time to create page: 0.106 seconds
Donation Image