Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: how to make multiple surveys.

how to make multiple surveys. 3 years 7 months ago #56804

• Alex
  • Fresh Lemon
Hello.

I would like to make a survey for different products. Each product has the same survey. So is like having a multiple survey, but all surveys are the same.
A respondent must answer an introductory question about how many products from a list he has acquiered. After that he has to select one of those products and answer the survey. Then, he can select another product and answer another survey, that has the same questions.
Then, in one survey i'm collecting data from multiple products, and store them separately.

thx for your answers, regards
Last Edit: 3 years 7 months ago by Alex.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: how to make multiple surveys. 3 years 7 months ago #56838

• Mazi
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Thank you received: 296
You can enter an end URL at the survey settings which leads the user to the start of the current survey so he/she can fill out the survey once more for rating another product.
You can also place two links at the end message screen, one for rating another product and one linking to the second survey to rate multiple products.

Another solution might be to add a first numeric question, asking for how many products the user wans to rate (e.g. with a max of "10").
Then copy all questions up to 10 times and set conditions to only show the second version of a question if the previous question was answered "2" (or more).

Best regards/Beste Grüße,
Dr. Marcel Minke
(Limesurvey Head of Support)
Need Help? We offer professional Limesurvey support
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Moderators: ITEd
Time to create page: 0.110 seconds
Donation Image