Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: A SIngle Survey for multiple person evaluated by many

A SIngle Survey for multiple person evaluated by many 3 years 7 months ago #55697

• shydoc
  • Fresh Lemon
I have created a survey. This survey is used to evaluate employees. As many as 600 employees can be evaluated at a time by their current and former supervisors. As many as 10 supervisors can evaluate a single employee. How to design this, is it even possible with 1.90.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: A SIngle Survey for multiple person evaluated by many 3 years 7 months ago #55704

• tpartner
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Thank you received: 789
Isn't this just a matter of assigning IDs to the employees? The supervisors enter the ID at the beginning of the survey (or you pass it into the data with tokens) and then you deal with it in analysis.

Surely you don't want the supervisors to change each others answers.
Cheers,
Tony Partner

Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.

LimeSurvey is open-source and run entirely by volunteers so please consider donating to support the project.
The following user(s) said Thank You: shydoc

Re: A SIngle Survey for multiple person evaluated by many 3 years 7 months ago #55711

• shydoc
  • Fresh Lemon
Thanks tpartner for the reply.

I'm not so clear about your suggestion. I will try playing with employee ID's with token. I will reply if I still don't get it.
Moderators: ITEd
Time to create page: 0.099 seconds
Donation Image