Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: bug tracker update and dual scale conditioning confirmation

bug tracker update and dual scale conditioning confirmation 3 years 10 months ago #55186

• Mocean
  • Fresh Lemon
Hi,

Just saw in the bug tracker issue 04842 has been closed, however i get this error when using dual scale array conditions.

Also I just would like confirmation as per the manual that creating conditions for dual scale questions is not possible when using both left and right scale?

I.e. only show question 2 if question 1's right scale is equal to or greater than left scale? Is this correct is there a work around?

Thanks and look forward to your response.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: bug tracker update and dual scale conditioning confirmation 3 years 10 months ago #55188

• Mocean
  • Fresh Lemon
Hi again, I've managed to sort out the print view error.

But it seems that some of my conditioning is not working. I am trying to use an array question with yes/no which if yes will show a dual scale question. This is not working for me at all.

I've also tried changing the question to a multiple options question and to show the dual scale question if ticked, and this is not working either?

Where have I gone wrong?

Thanks

Re: bug tracker update and dual scale conditioning confirmation 3 years 10 months ago #55192

• mdekker
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Thank you received: 68
What version of LS are you using? If you attach a sample survey it is easier to see what is wrong.

I think your condition to compare two answers is impossible, but I am no expert on the conditions engine. I think you can only compare input to static values.
---
Menno Dekker

Re: bug tracker update and dual scale conditioning confirmation 3 years 10 months ago #55197

• Mazi
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Thank you received: 307
Mocean wrote:
Also I just would like confirmation as per the manual that creating conditions for dual scale questions is not possible when using both left and right scale?

I.e. only show question 2 if question 1's right scale is equal to or greater than left scale? Is this correct is there a work around?
Please test if the problem still exists at the latest release. If so please open a ticket at the bugtracker and...

1. Give as much information as possible

2. Attach your survey. You can mark your ticket "private" so that only the developers will be able to take a look at it.

3. Provide step-by-step instructions how to reproduce the problem.

4. If possible/helpful please provide screenshots

Afterwards please post the link to the bugtracker so we can follow the progress.

Thanks!

Best regards/Beste Grüße,
Dr. Marcel Minke
(Limesurvey Head of Support)
Need Help? We offer professional Limesurvey support
Moderators: ITEd
Time to create page: 0.127 seconds
Donation Image