Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: SQL syntax error

SQL syntax error 3 years 8 months ago #54480

• nerdy
  • Fresh Lemon
Hello :)

I've been using LS 1.85 and it worked perfectly. ran the survey , collected responses did stats and all. now , a year later, when i try to access stats or export to application I get this error message " You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'AND language='en' ORDER BY sortorder, code' at line 1:SELECT * FROM `lime_labels` WHERE lid= AND language='en' ORDER BY sortorder, code" .

Please help! Thanks alot!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:SQL syntax error 3 years 8 months ago #54491

• holch
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Thank you received: 318
So you didn't change anything in your installation? It is still LS 1.85?

I have seen a similar complaint from two others in the forum this week. This sounds rather strange to me, because LS 1.85 doesn't just change itself. It also doesn't have the update feature of the newer versions (which you still have to trigger manually anyway).

So my assumption would be, that there was an update to the MySQL-Server by your host.

Which host are you with?
Have a look at the manual! It is a really valuable source for information. Here some helpful links:
Manual (EN) | Question Types | Question Attributes | Workarounds

If you found this answer helpful and it saved you some time please consider a donation to the project to keep Limesurvey going!
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Moderators: ITEd
Time to create page: 0.093 seconds
Donation Image