Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: public statistics with template mint idea striped

public statistics with template mint idea striped 3 years 7 months ago #53699

Hi,

With the template mint idea striped, I find that the public statistics do not print okay. The question and answers are not printed, only the diagrams are visible.
public_<a href='http://www.manual.limesurvey.org/Statistics&structure=English_Instructions_for_LimeSurvey'>statistics</a>_mint_idea_striped_template.png

With the template mint idea all is okay.
public_statistics_mint_idea_template.png

I am using limesurvey version 1.90 build 9406 (but the latest versions give the same error).

Any advice on how to fix this: it is the only issue I can find, and I customised the templated heavily. So I really would not like to 'lose' the template.

Best regards,

paul
Last Edit: 3 years 7 months ago by onderzoekspraktijk. Reason: fix typo's and image upload went wrong
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:public statistics with template mint idea striped 3 years 7 months ago #53700

• holch
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Thank you received: 286
There should be a css file for printing only. There you just change the font-color from white to something dark and it should print OK.
Have a look at the manual! It is a really valuable source for information. Here some helpful links:
Manual (EN) | Question Types | Question Attributes | Workarounds

If you found this answer helpful and it saved you some time please consider a donation to the project to keep Limesurvey going!

Re:public statistics with template mint idea striped 3 years 7 months ago #53701

• holch
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Thank you received: 286
Just for security I would also change the background color to white.
Have a look at the manual! It is a really valuable source for information. Here some helpful links:
Manual (EN) | Question Types | Question Attributes | Workarounds

If you found this answer helpful and it saved you some time please consider a donation to the project to keep Limesurvey going!

Re:public statistics with template mint idea striped 3 years 7 months ago #53724

• tpartner
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Thank you received: 742
Add the following to the end of template.css:
table.statisticstable {
    color:#000000;
}

.statsSurveyTitle {
    color:#000000;
}

.statsNumRecords {
    color: #666666;
}
Cheers,
Tony Partner

Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.

LimeSurvey is open-source and run entirely by volunteers so please consider donating to support the project.

Re:public statistics with template mint idea striped 3 years 7 months ago #53729

Problem solved!

@holch: it is indeed a css issue, but as tpartner wrote not in the print css file;
@tpartner: your advice did solve the issue.

Thank you both for your quick responses: saved my day!

Best regards,

Paul

Re:public statistics with template mint idea striped 3 years 7 months ago #53731

• tpartner
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Thank you received: 742
holch was under the impression that you were printing the stats, in which case his solution was correct. My solution is for viewing the stats.

I 'm glad we could help.
Cheers,
Tony Partner

Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.

LimeSurvey is open-source and run entirely by volunteers so please consider donating to support the project.
Moderators: ITEd
Time to create page: 0.177 seconds
Donation Image