Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: field allignement - multiple numerical input

Re: Aw: field allignement - multiple numerical input 3 years 1 week ago #59475

• tpartner
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Thank you received: 687
That's because IE7 does not respect "display:table-cell" (among other things). You can fix the width but it may lead to display problems with floating width templates. Try adding the following to the end of ie_fix_7.css (this is untested):
.numeric-multi ul li label {
  float: left;
  width: 150px;
}
Cheers,
Tony Partner

Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.

LimeSurvey is open-source and run entirely by volunteers so please consider donating to support the project.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Aw: Re: Aw: field allignement - multiple numerical input 3 years 1 week ago #59481

THANKS! This seems to solve the numerical input but pushes the "subquestion inputs" too far left. I did manage to solve this by adding some padding to the left though.

I also tried out the slider option and this fix didn't solve the alignment for the slider.

Aw: Re: Aw: field allignement - multiple numerical input 3 years 1 week ago #59492

I managed to solve the slider option (the alignment was also all messed up in ie7) by editing the following in the i_fix_7.css file:

.numeric-multi label.slider-label {
margin-top: 1.3em;
display: inline;
min-width: 70px;
padding-left:20px;

}

Re: Aw: Re: Aw: field allignement - multiple numerical input 3 years 1 week ago #59494

• tpartner
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Thank you received: 687
;) Maybe IE7 will disappear faster than IE6!
Cheers,
Tony Partner

Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.

LimeSurvey is open-source and run entirely by volunteers so please consider donating to support the project.
Moderators: ITEd
Time to create page: 0.104 seconds
Donation Image