Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Russian translation (orthographical)

Russian translation (orthographical) 3 years 11 months ago #51975

• T34
  • Junior Lime
I have try to use LimeSurvey 1.90+ in Russian and have see that there are too many mistakes. So I have edit the russian translations from LimeSurvey site and have translate the some parts again. The attached files contains the orthographical Russian translation.

Bonus: letter "ё" :)

If I'll see any mistakes in future, I'll try to correct the translation and upload the new files in this thread.

Попробовал использовать русский перевод, идущий в комплекте со сборкой LimeSurvey 1.90+. Оказалось, что он содержит очень много грамматических ошибок, опечаток и неточностей. Пришлось его отредактировать, а некоторые части заново перевести.

Теперь всё более-менее грамотно: знаки препинания и прописные буквы на месте, опечаток (кажется) тоже нет. Можно сказать, это перевод LimeSurvey на русский литературный язык. ;)

Бонус: буква "ё" :)

Если в ходе эксплуатации LimeSurvey замечу ещё какие-то огрехи в переводе, постараюсь оперативно исправлять и выкладывать исправленные файлы в этой теме.

File Attachment:

File Name: Ru.zip
File Size: 172241
Attachments:
Works of little miracles: Rasstanovka.SU
Last Edit: 3 years 11 months ago by T34. Reason: Russian translation updated
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Russian translation (orthographical) 3 years 11 months ago #51976

• Mazi
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Thank you received: 296
T34, when updating translations please follow these instructions and hand the updated file back to us by using the email address mentioned here: docs.limesurvey.org/tiki-index.php?page=...anslating+LimeSurvey

The forum is not the best place to post updated translations.

Best regards/Beste Grüße,
Dr. Marcel Minke
(Limesurvey Head of Support)
Need Help? We offer professional Limesurvey support

Re:Russian translation (orthographical) 3 years 11 months ago #51986

• T34
  • Junior Lime
There is a full "official" russian translation of LS in repository. But when I have take it, I've see that it isn't an orthographical translation. It's impossible to use it, for example, in universities. Is any administrator of LS site who can understand what kind of russian translation is correct and what isn't?

I have send the e-mail with orthographical translation to Carsten some days ago but there isn't any information about including my files to repository.

My first profession is a russian linguistics, I graduated from the Moscow University, so I haven't problem. I have a good translation already. :) But the other russian users will have a great problem if they will use the "first" russian translation.

When I placed the message about my version of translation here I mean that russian users will have a possibility to select a version on one's own. But if it isn't a good idea, you may delete this thread at all.
Last Edit: 3 years 11 months ago by T34.

Re:Russian translation (orthographical) 3 years 11 months ago #51990

• DenisChenu
  • Moderator Lime
  • Thank you received: 840
T34 wrote:
When I place the message about my version of translation here I mean that russian users will have a possibility to select a version on one's own. But if it isn't a good idea, you may delete this thread at all.
I think it's a good idea to start, but for undrstanding:

There are different russion langage ? Like german and german-informal ?
If yes , maybe there can have 2 russian translation files ?

Re:Russian translation (orthographical) 3 years 11 months ago #51996

• T34
  • Junior Lime
Shnoulle wrote:There are different russion langage ? Like german and german-informal ?
No, Shnoulle.

This is an orthographical translation and non-orthographical translation. Orthographical Russian and non-orthographical Russian. :)

We have a great problem in Russia now — a lot of young people (and coders too) can't write and don't want to write orthographically. So it's impossible to understand sometimes what they mean. :( It's like a fashion now. And this non-orthographical translation is an example of this fashion. When we meet this life style in ICQ we may laugh and ask to try write again in normal mode, for understanding. But when we use the translated soft, we haven't possibility ask it to repeat the phrase in normal mode. So in this case we have a problem of misunderstanding. :)

Re:Russian translation (orthographical) 3 years 11 months ago #52183

• Mazi
  • LimeSurvey Team
Thanks for clarifying, T34.

Does orthographical mean using the russian alphabet like: Москва instead of the roman alphabet "Moskva"? I think I still don't get it completely.

Unfortunately there are no native russian speakers at our team (want to join us?) so it's hard for us to tell if/how that translation would be useful. Maybe you can explain that a little more?

Dr. Marcel Minke

Re:Russian translation (orthographical) 3 years 11 months ago #52219

• T34
  • Junior Lime
The non-orthographical (or illiterate, or fault) issue, for example, is to write "Масква" instead "Москва". Or to use in Russian the phrase: "Put the book on the notebook and bring it to the other room". It's impossible to understand which of things I need to bring: the book or the notebook? :) Or when anybody writes without commas or inserts them not to the correct place, although the importance of the correct placement of comma is very big in Russian. Or usage the inextricable grammar construction instead the simple one like the suggestion "Implement the logout of this system" instead "Logout". Etc., etc, etc...

I should glad to help your wonderful team to use a good, correct Russian translation of LS. Unfortunately I haven't a lot of time now, but I edited the existed translation already, so we have a more or less good one now. I shall change the translation files during the usage of LS (because there are many phrases that need the context for correct translation). Also I can translate the new parts of the new builds step by step, if it's needed. :)

Re:Russian translation (orthographical) 3 years 11 months ago #52389

• Mazi
  • LimeSurvey Team
T34 wrote:
Also I can translate the new parts of the new builds step by step, if it's needed. :)
Overworking the existing translation and adding new, untranslated strings is very helpful, thanks!

Dr. Marcel Minke

Re:Russian translation (orthographical) 3 years 11 months ago #52447

• T34
  • Junior Lime
Should be better, if anybody should teach me how to take the new strings (when they will exist) for translate. :)

Re:Russian translation (orthographical) 3 years 11 months ago #52473

• Mazi
  • LimeSurvey Team

Dr. Marcel Minke
Moderators: ITEd
Time to create page: 0.124 seconds
Donation Image