Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: iPhone templates and external integration

iPhone templates and external integration 4 years 1 month ago #44447

• bigaustin
  • Fresh Lemon
Hi,

I've just installed the latest RC version on a server, and tried to upload the iPhone theme from the repository. It just gave me a failure error, but didn't tell me what went wrong specifically.

I manually went to the server and copied everything into the upload/template directory, and that gave me a new theme, but it doesn't look right to me.

So, my question is: Has anyone successfully used the iPhone theme and can show me a screenshot of what it should look like? Or, does anyone have any tips on how I could find someone that would be willing to create a theme for an hourly rate? I'd be willing to pay someone an hourly rate (as well as make a donation to the OS project), since it would save me a bunch of time.

I'm also planning on integrating this with an existing Cake PHP app. If anyone is interested in helping me do that, I could also use some help, and would be happy to pay for it.

Feel free to contact me directly at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. .

Thanks!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: iPhone templates and external integration 3 years 2 months ago #60944

• lovepade
  • Expert Lime
FYI: 1.91 is apparently out of RC - there has been no official statement - but there is a stable branch with higher build number. (and less problems). I suggest to install that instead.

Is it the citronade theme you are talking about? It is included with 1.91 and while not designed specifically for iphone, I think it is supposed to be very friendly (100% css and 100% wide) - but it needs work.

Re: iPhone templates and external integration 2 years 3 months ago #77540

• Mazi
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Thank you received: 291
lovepade wrote:
Is it the citronade theme you are talking about? It is included with 1.91 and while not designed specifically for iphone, I think it is supposed to be very friendly (100% css and 100% wide) - but it needs work.
There is a new Limesurvey Template Shop which offers two different iPhone optimized Limesurvey templates.

Best regards/Beste Grüße,
Dr. Marcel Minke
(Limesurvey Head of Support)
Need Help? We offer professional Limesurvey support
Moderators: ITEd
Time to create page: 0.111 seconds
Donation Image