Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

Regenerate URL for tokens with "Partial (saved) responses"

• oikos
  • oikos's Avatar Topic Author
More
9 years 4 months ago - 9 years 4 months ago #113889 by oikos
In a survey with "Enable token-based response persistence" set to "NO" (ergo token-based response persistence disable):

How can I regenerate the URL link for tokens with "Partial (saved) responses" in Email templates?

Which would the replacement fields be used to arm the URL link for tokens with "Partial (saved) responses", which is contained in the email received by tokens when they make "Resume later", in this form: ' www.myserver.com/limesurvey/index.php/su...lang/es/token/"token " ?

For example: ???

{SURVEYURL}/loadall/reload/scid/{X???}/loadname/{NAME???}/loadpass/{PASS???}/lang/es/token/{TOKEN} ???

Help, please.
Last edit: 9 years 4 months ago by oikos. Reason: improve
The topic has been locked.
  • oikos
More
9 years 4 months ago #113892 by oikos
Note: Responses to this survey are NOT anonymized (only be accessible to users who provide a token either manually or by URL). And token-based response persistence disable.

I want to send a reminder to tokens with "Partial (saved) responses", in which it is contained the particular URL will conduct to partial saved responses, saved through "Resume later" process (with name and password). To this end, I need rebuild the URL with replacement fields.
  • oikos
More
9 years 4 months ago #113948 by oikos
Please, can someone help?
Is it possible to do this?

How could I reproduce the URL link that is generated in the email sent automatically by the system when someone makes "Resume later" button and saves partial responses?

(Note: Responses to this survey are NOT anonymized and token-based response persistence disable)

@Tony, @Denis, please, could you give me some suggestion?

Thanks in advance.
  • DenisChenu
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
More
9 years 4 months ago #113967 by DenisChenu
All the information are in DB, BUT loadpass is crypted. Then you can find it (it's a password ...)

Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member, professional service on demand , plugin development .
I don't answer to private message.

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose