Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

Reopen survey on next page

More
9 years 4 months ago #113688 by jelle
Reopen survey on next page was created by jelle
I have a use case, where I need to stop the survey in the mid and send it to a ceo (or other important person). This person should only have to answer the next following question, with a nice heading. So the first person will be handling all the dirty work of filling out the first questions, the important person, only fills in the last and most important question.
Now my survey reopens on the last question that i answered, but i want the question to be the next unanswered question.
So, is it possible to reopen a survey on the next page that is unanswered?
The topic has been locked.
  • holch
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
More
9 years 4 months ago #113698 by holch
Replied by holch on topic Reopen survey on next page
I don't think that is possible. What I would probably do is to create two different surveys and redirect from the first survey to the second survey.

I answer at the LimeSurvey forum in my spare time, I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH employee.
No support via private message.

• tpartner
More
9 years 4 months ago #113703 by tpartner
Replied by tpartner on topic Reopen survey on next page
...or put one placeholder question on the last page that the first person can answer. You can add some JavaScript to it so it's hidden if answered (script would depend on question type).

Cheers,
Tony Partner

Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose