Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

relevance equations not working after question group import

• RaCMJS
  • RaCMJS's Avatar Topic Author
More
9 years 5 months ago #113541 by RaCMJS
I created a new survey with 2 question groups. The second group has a LOT of relevance equations that depend on the questions in the first question group. I tested the survey it looks fine.

Now I am in the second stage of development and need to use this survey as part of 2 other surveys. Those surveys were already created. So my thinking was that I can export the question groups and import them into the first surveys. I did this, but the relevance equations get messed up and I am not sure why. Some of them come through and some of them don't. See below:

jewmom: [((742545X651X107921.NAOK == "Y")) or ((742545X651X10791.NAOK == "1"))] if(livemom == 0, 'Before she passed away, what', 'What') if(livemom == 0, 'was', 'is') your MOTHER'S if(livemom == 0, '', 'present') religion, if any?

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks for your help.
The topic has been locked.
  • holch
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
More
9 years 5 months ago #113544 by holch
Your problem is that you seem to use the SGQA code in the relevance equation instead of the question code. The SGQA code needs to be different in each survey, because the first part is the survey, then the group and then the question. However, Limesurvey needs to give a unique survey code to each survey. Use the question code instead (the code that YOU are giving the question when creating a new question).

I answer at the LimeSurvey forum in my spare time, I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH employee.
No support via private message.

The topic has been locked.

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose