Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

course quality assessment tool

• momeunier
  • momeunier's Avatar Topic Author
More
9 years 5 months ago - 9 years 5 months ago #113521 by momeunier
course quality assessment tool was created by momeunier
I work for a big company who's delivering thousands of courses every year. We would like to improve our response rate and I believe this comes with a straightforward and easy rating process.
Currently we receive an email that takes us to some portal where there is a little envelop that we need to see, then click on it, then you need to understand that it's asking you to rate the course you just took. It's just very confusing and not simple.
I want to receive a single link. click on it. Rate. Done.

However I don't want to import my list of courses and participant to the DB of lime. It needs to be seamless.
- Is it possible to create new unique participants on the fly and also create a new survey for each course on the fly when the first participant clicks on the link?
- I don't want my participants to be able to change their mind, can we lock their answers?
- I don't want my participants to be able to easily impersonate another participant by simply increasing an Id in the URL, can it be obfuscated?
- How does Lime behave when there are thousands (20, 30, 40K) surveys in the DB?
- Can we then extract the data from the db in a nice form like csv to feed that to excel?

Thanks for your answers!
Last edit: 9 years 5 months ago by momeunier.
The topic has been locked.

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose