Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

Anonymous survey bringing the token's attributes

• Arthur89
  • Arthur89's Avatar Topic Author
More
9 years 6 months ago #112551 by Arthur89
I need to make a anonymous survey of around 70.000 participants, but I need to identify those participants by groups (should this groups be an attribute?).

The scenario should be like this:

This 70.000 participants are separated in 80 groups.
After survey's end, the report's results need to be analyzed separately in groups of participants.

In some cases, should be necessary modify some questions dinamically, in other words, some questions would differ between groups.

I have checked LimeSurvey's manuals but I have not found any way of doing this, since the anonymous' surveys does not have access to the participant's attributes.

Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
The topic has been locked.
  • holch
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
More
9 years 6 months ago #112553 by holch
What I would do is to put the group as an attribute. However, if the survey is annonymous you shouldn't be able to connect the results with the token table anymore later (because otherwise it is not really annonymous, is it?).

I guess you will have to do some testing, but maybe you can write the token attribute "group" into a equation question or a hidden text question and then you have it also in the results table, without the need to connect with the token table where you have the personal information stored.

Not sure if it will work this way, just an idea.

I answer at the LimeSurvey forum in my spare time, I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH employee.
No support via private message.

• Arthur89
  • Arthur89's Avatar Topic Author
More
9 years 6 months ago #112557 by Arthur89
Thanks for the quick response.

Actually the survey will be annonymous since I need only the groups, not the names nor emails. (Groups = Name of Companies)

I like your idea of using hidden text but I don't know how to implement it without touching the code (I can't change the code cause I am not able to it).
This "hidden text" is a Question Type?

Also, can I change the value of this hidden text dynamically using this Token Atribute's "Group" value (in a annonymous survey)?

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose