Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Displaying Multiple text boxes based on numerical Input

Displaying Multiple text boxes based on numerical Input 1 month 3 days ago #111735

• kateibe
  • Junior Lime
Hello,

I have been trying for the past five hours to figure out how I can have a multiple text box question populate based on the numerical answer from a previous question.

For example I want to ask:

Q1: How many sisters do you have? (numeral input from 1-4 or list radio question from 1-4)
One
Two
Three
Four

Q2: Enter the names of your sisters (multiple text boxes). The text boxes will populate based on the total number of sisters. For example if "3" is input into the numerical input question or if "Three" is selected from the list radio question three text boxes will populate.

I have played around with "array filters", "array exclusions" but have not been able to figure it out. Please help!

Regards,

Kat
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Displaying Multiple text boxes based on numerical Input 1 month 2 days ago #111744

• trivender
  • Expert Lime
  • Thank you received: 6
Please create a test survey and attached lss export here.
Trivender Singh
Survey Designer and Programmer
"I always suggest to have a group by group display layout and create a seprate group for each question. This will be extra work but you will get flexiblity to create your question by using more than more lime survey question types."
The following user(s) said Thank You: kateibe

Displaying Multiple text boxes based on numerical Input 1 month 2 days ago #111769

• kateibe
  • Junior Lime
Hello,

Thank you for your prompt response. Please see attached a sample survey.

Thank you!

-Kat
Attachments:
Moderators: ITEd
Time to create page: 0.102 seconds
Donation Image