Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Fill in a multiple choice question based on previous answers

Fill in a multiple choice question based on previous answers 2 months 2 weeks ago #111556

• holch
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Thank you received: 360
Yeah, I know. The factor "client" can be a problem sometimes. Usually I manage to explain it to them and they get it, but some are quite stubborn. ;-)

OK, if it is more complex, this changes the game of course. I just saw the posted solution and thought, that it could have been solved a lot simpler, without any additional Javascript.

But as I said, there are always problems that are more complex and there this solution might be relevant. Thus it would be great if you could post it in the work around section, maybe? Because things in the forum get lost, in the work around section they are well archived (don't want to know how many of Tony's brilliant work arounds have been lost over time in the forum...).
Have a look at the manual! It is a really valuable source for information. Here some helpful links:
Manual (EN) | Question Types | Question Attributes | Workarounds

If you found this answer helpful and it saved you some time please consider a donation to the project to keep Limesurvey going!
Last Edit: 2 months 2 weeks ago by holch.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:
Moderators: ITEd
Time to create page: 0.099 seconds
Donation Image