Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Customize the end message based on a response to one question

Customize the end message based on a response to one question 3 months 5 days ago #110314

• tbudelli
  • Fresh Lemon
  • Thank you received: 1
Good Afternoon,

I am working with LimeSurvey 1.92 and I was wondering if I could modified the end message text based on one response to the questions:

For example:

Question number 9:
Blah blah blah

Question number 10:
Are you smoking: Yes, No

Question number 11:
Blah blah blah

End Message:
If Yes to question 10: Well, we hope we will be able to help you quit press the following button to access this site:...

If No to question 10: Great! Hope you will keep on and resist temptation...you can check this site:...

Thanks for your help,
T.B.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Customize the end message based on a response to one question 3 months 4 days ago #110346

• tpartner
  • NOW ONLINE
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Thank you received: 790
Cheers,
Tony Partner

Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.

LimeSurvey is open-source and run entirely by volunteers so please consider donating to support the project.
Last Edit: 3 months 4 days ago by tpartner.

Customize the end message based on a response to one question 3 months 4 days ago #110368

• tbudelli
  • Fresh Lemon
Thanks Tony for your quick reply. Unfortunately, I am stuck with 1.91+ and I do not think the EM are available on this version.
Can you think of any workaround? Or any customization I can do to the files to bring this feature to 1.91?

Thank you very much for your help!

Customize the end message based on a response to one question 3 months 4 days ago #110369

• tpartner
  • NOW ONLINE
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Thank you received: 790
Oh, your initial post said 1.92. I don't have a solution for 1.91.
Cheers,
Tony Partner

Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.

LimeSurvey is open-source and run entirely by volunteers so please consider donating to support the project.

Customize the end message based on a response to one question 3 months 4 days ago #110370

• tbudelli
  • Fresh Lemon
:( Yes, I thought it was 1.92 but double checked and found out I am with 1.91

Do you know if there is a way I can customize the php files to add the EM feature only?

I don't think that upgrading is an option unfortunately right now...

Thanks again!

Customize the end message based on a response to one question 3 months 4 days ago #110380

• tbudelli
  • Fresh Lemon
I am going to use some JS to do this with INSERTANS.
Is there a way to get the value of an INSERTANS for a specific question (LS 1.91) for all the survey that will be created?
If not, I will have to edit the code manually every time I create a survey based on the template.

Customize the end message based on a response to one question 3 months 4 days ago #110388

• DenisChenu
  • Moderator Lime
  • Thank you received: 824
Not in LS1.91.

Best is to update to 2.05.

Denis

Customize the end message based on a response to one question 3 months 4 days ago #110395

• Ben_V
  • Platinum Lime
  • Thank you received: 247
Hi,
If your message is only based on this question (#10), you can enable assessments for this survey to display at the end of the survey the adapted texts and links depending on the score...

Are you smoking:
Yes ->1 point
No -> 0 point

assessment messages (included in the end page):
If score 0 point: Great! Hope you will keep on and resist temptation...you can check this site:...
If score 1 point: Well, we hope we will be able to help you quit press the following button to access this site:...
Benoît

goo.gl/Bw5iM => Recherche GG dans le forum français (remplacer "exemple" dans la barre de recherche)
goo.gl/WX8PH => GG search for english forum (Replace "example" in the search bar)
goo.gl/IxiGu => Búsqueda en el foro en español (Cambiar "ejemplo" en la barra de...
Moderators: ITEd
Time to create page: 0.121 seconds
Donation Image