Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: In HtmlExport of the responses can we show the group description?

In HtmlExport of the responses can we show the group description? 3 months 5 days ago #109348

• aali
  • Fresh Lemon
We are trying to show the group description along with the group title. We tried going through the github files trying to find a function but can't tell what we're looking at. The directory of the export page is [root]/index.php/admin/export/sa/exportresults/surveyid/[id]. If you could please point us in the right direction, thanks.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

In HtmlExport of the responses can we show the group description? 3 months 3 days ago #109435

• DenisChenu
  • Moderator Lime
  • Thank you received: 802
The following user(s) said Thank You: aali

In HtmlExport of the responses can we show the group description? 2 months 4 weeks ago #109592

• aali
  • Fresh Lemon
Hey,

Thank you for the reply. I tried to figure something out from the directory you linked but I couldn't. I might just not be seeing it. Was there a specific implementation you had in mind? I tried to jerryrig seomthing from github.com/LimeSurvey/LimeSurvey/blob/35...estionGroup.php#L133 . I tried to create an array with the 'gid' and 'description'. Then parse it and print the description but I failed.

Is there anyway to just call the group_description from the surveyid? So I can display it on the Html export on response and statistics then to export to application.

Thanks for the help.
Moderators: ITEd
Time to create page: 0.115 seconds
Donation Image