Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: How to get questions / answers from a given survey? Through the RC API ?

How to get questions / answers from a given survey? Through the RC API ? 2 months 3 weeks ago #108087

• simogeo
  • Fresh Lemon
Hi all,

I've seen the RemoteControl API : manual.limesurvey.org/RemoteControl_2_API. Which seem to be great!

I have in fact 2 questions :
  • I'd like to know how can I get the list of questions for a given survey ID ? Is it possible through the API or through another tool/class/method ?
  • I'd also like to know how can I get the list of answers for a given answer ID (SAVEDID) ? Is it possible through the API or through another tool/class/method ?

I haven't explore fully the API yet -sorry if it's obvious. Any way, any precision would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

edit : I use Version 2.05+ Build 140320

simo
Last Edit: 2 months 3 weeks ago by simogeo.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

How to get questions / answers from a given survey? Through the RC API ? 2 months 2 weeks ago #108112

• simogeo
  • Fresh Lemon
OK,

I'm able to list all my questions with the remoteControl API with the use of list_groups, list_questions and get_question_properties.

I would like now to get all given answer for a specific record. I haven't found this feature into the remoteControl ? Did I miss it?

According to you limesurvey gurus, how can I do that?

Thanks

How to get questions / answers from a given survey? Through the RC API ? 2 months 2 weeks ago #108298

• david2013
  • Junior Lime
  • Thank you received: 3
Have you tried "export_responses_by_token" method?

How to get questions / answers from a given survey? Through the RC API ? 2 months 2 weeks ago #108309

• simogeo
  • Fresh Lemon
Thanks for your reply,

I haven't tried since it exports the result to pdf,csv,xls,doc according to the doc (manual.limesurvey.org/RemoteControl_2_AP...t_responses_by_token)

Anyway, I handled all this manually.

Thanks
Moderators: ITEd
Time to create page: 0.120 seconds
Donation Image