Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

create quiz that shows the respondent's score and incorrect answers at the end?

• trgolden
  • trgolden's Avatar Topic Author
More
9 years 11 months ago #106597 by trgolden
i am quite new to Lime Survey and after one day of working with it have found it to be clear and simple. However, I want to create a simple 20 item quiz that shows the respondent's score and incorrect answers at the end of the quiz and then shows them the correct answers for the ones they missed. I have played with assessments and it looks like I could show their total score at the end of the quiz but that wouldn't help me in offering them their mistakes and then the corrections. Is there a way to do this?

Thanks for any help.

Tom
The topic has been locked.
  • tpartner
  • Away
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
More
9 years 11 months ago #106605 by tpartner
This can be done with Expression Manager - manual.limesurvey.org/Expression_Manager .

Cheers,
Tony Partner

Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.
The following user(s) said Thank You: trgolden
  • trgolden
  • trgolden's Avatar Topic Author
More
9 years 11 months ago #106650 by trgolden
Thank you very much Tony. I had bumped into the expressions manager but did not get much of an idea of how to put it to use. Your link is much more clear and I am hoping I will be able to figure things out from there.

Thanks again

Tom
More
9 years 5 months ago #112840 by karencheah
Hi Tom,

I'm trying to do a similar thing hence found your post. Since then, I have created a table which shows 3 columns: Question, Selected Answer, Correct Answer.

The expression should go like that:
Question - Q01.question where Q01 is your question code
Selected Answer - Q01.shown
Correct Answer - no expression, just hardcoded (hopefully someone can help me with an improvement with this?)

I hope this will help you with your quiz.

Cheers,
Karen

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose