Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

Export results within certain date range

• dspaan
  • dspaan's Avatar Topic Author
More
10 years 2 months ago #104556 by dspaan
Hi,

When you go to Responses & Statistics > Export to application

I do not see an option to select a date range.

I wish to export completed results from a certain period, is there any way to do this?

Also, it would be cool if there were a way to do this via a cron job and e-mail the results.
The topic has been locked.
  • holch
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
More
10 years 2 months ago #104564 by holch
Replied by holch on topic Export results within certain date range
Limesurvey doesn't have this option at the moment. It sounds like something simple, but I don't think it is that simple, because you would have to add an additional dynamic filter etc.

For now what you could do, if you don't just export everything and then filter it in Excel or something, is check the IDs that are within this date range and than filter it via the IDs. But I guess it would be a lot simpler to just export everything and then filter in an external analysis software (as simplest solution Excel).

Now, for the future you could create a feature request. I don't know what the chances are that this will be implemented (depends on dificulty, "felt" necessity, etc. I guess): www.limesurvey.org/en/community-services/feature-requests

I answer at the LimeSurvey forum in my spare time, I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH employee.
No support via private message.

• dspaan
  • dspaan's Avatar Topic Author
More
10 years 2 months ago #104568 by dspaan
Replied by dspaan on topic Export results within certain date range
Thanks, i've sent in a quote request for custom development of this feature. Looking forward to the response on that one so we can get this developed quick, if not too expensive.

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose